Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Congrats! A non-traditional baby card

Here's a more untraditional baby card, but if you knew the family, you'd know I hit the nail on the head:


And just for fun, here's the envelope:



I used a deer-die from my friend Pia (takk!), Crushed Olive and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks, a Heidi Swapp stencil, Faber-Castell Pitt pens, a Tombow marker, and some scrap paper.

Confession: I truly made this in November and the pictures just surfaced. But I like it to much to not share...

2 comments:

  1. It is non-traditional and I think that's fantastic - fabulous background and a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very original, but you made it work for a baby. I've used this deer head quite a few times but always for Christmas cards. That's one of the benefits sending fellow crafters and blog friends things from your stash, you get new ideas on how to use them:)

    ReplyDelete