Sunday, September 25, 2016

Meow ATC

Couldn't resist... had to use my latest stencil purchase (from last weekend)!


Supplies:
  • Library card with monoprint of Tim's StampAnon spiderweb/Halloween stencil inked with Black Soot DI 
  • Trim from local quilt show this summer
  • Cat from Tim's Halloween ephemera pack
  • Stickles on cat's teeth
  • Bat from a bonus baggie with my last purchase from Linda at The Funkie Junkie Boutique
  • Card edged with Brushed Corduroy DI and topped with black Stickles 
I'll share this at Wicked Wednesday for my second entry this week.  It's too cute. 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! He looks like to could be up to a bit of mischief LOL! Thank you for playing along with Wicked Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool wooooww
    this is great for Halloween sweety
    love all on this project
    how are you Mimi
    see you around

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! What a fabulous Halloween themed ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing Halloween projects although I usually don't make more than a couple myself, it's not a big thing in Norway, at least not for my generation. But kids have started doing tricks or treats. This is not too spooky nor too sweet, well balanced if you ask me.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!!! Have a look here: http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-10.html
    You should show off your ATC there as well.

    ReplyDelete