Saturday, May 14, 2016

Share the Joy...

I made this based on the current sketch at Share Joy Challenge:


Here's the challenge graphic-- I did the sketch, though 95% of the time I'd choose tic-tac-toe cuz I love tic-tac-toes!:

Supplies and notes:
  • Red paper is DCWV; floral paper is from my stash... no label anymore
  • I cut the DP with Tim's diamond texture fade die (days prior to using it)
  • Edged the DP panel with ColorBox chalk in Creamy Brown (one of my fave supplies for years)
  • The white acetate pieces are from a diecut pack by Jolee's Boutique
  • The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store sentiment is stamped with SU! Chocolate Chip
  • The rose is from a Mod Podge mold
  • Red and white twine from Target
Happy crafting, people!  Get it done!  



3 comments:

  1. This is so different from your usual style (don't see you use DPs that often), it's elegant and it also have an English countryside look to it that I love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so busy made many adorable cards my friend
    and the paper here is stunning
    love love your card really
    beautiful leafs and perfect use the skecth
    I guess this is a winner card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty! I just adore this paper and this color combo! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete