Sunday, March 6, 2016

Splish Splash

Okay, this is a pretty cute envelope:



We just had insane amounts of rain yesterday across California-- literally. I know: we were driving and covered a lot of ground... torrential downpours. So I think the meteorologists could classify yesterday's rain as "insane."

Entering this into STAMPlorations CAS for March, using the optional color yellow.


Supplies:

  • Studio G $1 rainboots stamp in Scattered Straw Distress Ink
  • Watercolored "rain" (though the rain I saw was gray, gray, gray... think I'll make a gray + yellow envelope as well... love those colors)
  • Nothing special about the envelope. Got it at a thrift store last week in a bundle with some cool vintage air mail envelopes. 

3 comments:

  1. yay
    you can also make a cute card with that stamp
    really your envelope is cute
    and if you used red for that boot will be more cool Mimi
    but is also beautiful in yellow
    Mimi I just follow you per email
    anytime you posting something
    I will get it in my mobile phone and in subway or bus or tram I can comment you
    thanks for put that part (follow by email)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still something that's on my to do list to try, decorating an envelope. Quite like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Who wouldn't like receiving that fun envelope?

    Thanks for sharing with us!
    Toni
    Stamplorations DT

    ReplyDelete