Sunday, February 14, 2016

Family Is What You Make It To Be

This is obviously a Valentine's tag, and I plan to give it to my friend Cheyne.  She is a close family friend, and no matter how busy we get, I always know I can call her at any time and she'd be there for me and mine.



The Valentine's tag was made on a library card base sprayed and smooshed with Dylusions in Postbox Red and Crushed Grape.  The "You + Me" card came from a die-cut pack I've had for years, and in that same pack was a card that said "Clap." Well, I cut that card in half and cut hearts out of it... love them!  I added Stickles and a We R Memory Keepers piece of twine, and called it good!

I plan to enter this tag into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Cute Valentine tag, Mimi! Thanks for joining us for the Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inky Valentine! I love the glittered edge on the heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in challenge 117 'With Love' over on the left of centre challenges challenge blog.

    Lovely inking and distressing. The glitter around the heart really sets it off perfectly!

    I hope you will continue to play along with us each week for more oppeetunities to win some gorgeous images.

    ❤️ & hugs
    Lisa xxxx LOC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those friends are rare and real treasures. Love this grungy look made all feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not good at splash color
    but for you look it is easy
    cool splash again Mimi and love that heart
    agree with Pia lovely grungy and feminine

    ReplyDelete