Friday, October 9, 2015

MFT #249: Thanksgiving

Well, I came across a non-politically correct book in the library,  and so I thought give it new life with a craft or two! (I always evaluate the use something will get as an item used for its purpose [in this case,  a book], or used in an unconventional way [in this case,  cards!])

... And I know that life is too short to set my favorite clothes aside and keep the china up... use that stuff! Every day is a gift.

Anyway, I was inspired by the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #249:


And here's my card:


Supplies:
  • Page from "The First Thanksgiving"
  • Ranger Liquid Pearls 
  • Martha Stewart punch for the band at top
  • Fiskars punch for bottom
  • Computer-generated sentiment in Dark brown and daubed with Tim Holtz's Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap
  • Core'dinations cardstock and DCWV paper


No comments:

Post a Comment