Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sketch Saturday #377


This is my third entry ever into a Sketch Saturday Challenge, this being Challenge #377:

And here is my slightly-modified creation:



I was having trouble with my lighting, but the lower image shows the colors of the card the best.  Obviously, my modification is that I only used the one patterned paper at the bottom-- I had other layers,  but they weren't looking how I envisioned them... so I took a nap with my kiddo and came back to the card,  took the layers away,  and added some metallic hemp to lend to the sketch! Much better!

Supplies:
  • Zig 2-Way-Glue pen to activate generic gold foil
  • BG feather
  • K & Company + Authentique paper 
  • Color Box chalk in Creamy Brown 
  • True Hemp "crafters cord"
  • Sentiment typed with my old typewriter onto parchment  (my fave style of sentiment)
Hope you like this card!  Pretty girly with the gold, but I feel like this would be an ok card for specific men, too. Kind of classy-outdoorsy.

2 comments:

  1. It works for me and I think it's lovely! The rustic feel to this is perfect for the upcoming fall season. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's clean and lovely and I love the colors and the modern design of the feather.

    ReplyDelete